Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

All over again!!

Well I decided to start over! lame right?(; I'm at Brenda's house just chilling watching Ghost Whisperer its pretty interesting lol so Jenny, Brenda's sister told me she received a hug from  Henry Diaz today lol she seemed pretty exited lmao shes wierd(:  umm today was a good Friday I had so much fun in my art class my drawing came out pretty dam good if i may say so I still haven't finished though ummm Brian a classmate of mine was pretty quiet today compared to other days trust lol hes like one of those not stop talking machines!!!! hahahah(: hes pretty cool though! What else went on today? hmm well I cant tell you detail but I can surely tell you that it made my whole day <3(: like butterfly status!! *gasp* >.< well latez I have to go do stuff!!:D


No comments:

Post a Comment