Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

  Freedom

  
Freedom is the best thing a person can have! Everyone wants to be free, able to do anything they want, reach for there goals without no limitations! No one to tell them to stop, that they can’t do that or this etc. When you’re free you will be capable of doing everything that you thought was impossible.  Choosing The Right is one for sure way to always keep your freedom. When you choose the right you will be successful, when your successful you WILL be FREE.  When you Choose The Wrong there are many consequences that come with it including loosing your freedom. For example, last week I chose the wrong I know its wrong but I wasn’t thinking properly, so I went to my friends house and was there for a while then I received a call from my other friend and well I wanted to see him, I left my friends house and left with my other friend with out notifying my mom, I dint call my mom or answer her calls, she got very worried, I felt really bad. I lost my freedom that day and till this day I’m still grounded I’ve learned my lesson now and I’m always going to CHOSSE THE RIGHT from now on it’s the best! So you guys also CHOOSE THE RIGHT don’t LOSE your FREEDOM!
Choose The Right&' Be FREE!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment