Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

LAH!

(Rogelio&'myFinger)
So today so far has been a tiring day we had too run for p.e uhhh i didn't finish on time though/: but its all good as long as i tried to ha!(: Edgar is watching a funny video about some guy being pissed off at Facebook lol:D My weekend was pretty awesome Brenda and I spent it all in the park ha were low life's like that Jakie joined too(: we had a carne asada yesterday with Brenda's fambam it was really fun i got to see Imelda, Jesse,Jennifer, Ashley, and Samantha, I've missed them a lot hadn't seen them in a cool a while. We just got in trouble because we CTW!): it was a bad choice we weren't supposed to be taking pictures! bid woop lol it was funny but yeah i do recognize we were supposed to be doing our work! Well yeah idk what to right umm yeah... So I like the song I Whip My Hair the part where it says "I, I gets it in hmmm yea go hard When they see me pull up I whip it real hard" that part's cute(:<3 omg!! I'm sooooo bored like no other swear idk what I'm typing I just am which sucks lmao because what if I'm writing retarded stuff ;D
(Edgar&'Me)

2 comments:

  1. Haha cute picture dalia and Edgar
    Btw I am not a low life lol -_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! OhEmmGee!! its me (:
    y did dalia have to kill it??

    ReplyDelete