Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

MY INTERESTS/HOBBIES



  I hardly have any interests in anything why? Well because I really have no idea I don’t like doing anything. Nothing brings up my attention I’m a very hard person to please! Okay there is one thing that I like doing very much and that’s cosmetology I love anything having to do with hair, the face, nails, anything cosmetic (: I love doing hair that’s my number one thing. I know how to cut it dye it andstyle it. The cutting is the hardest of all you need to know various styles to get it down to what the other person wants. Dying hair is the best there is so many colors from being blonde to brunette to red head omg so so many hair colors you cant even imagine, you can do highlights, lowlights, and midlights. There are so many possibilities of how to color your hair I go crazy hahahah. The styling is super easy you can straighten it curl it feather it you can do perms, so many ways its hard to keep up and there’s new styles everyday! The face is a little bit harder you have to keep it healthy. Then there are people who like doing make up me I like the natural look maybe because  the only thing I like to do. I love doing nails too acrylic nails obviously. Its hard in the begin to learn but I got the hang of it. Well yeah I love cosmetology its one thing that really grabs my attention and I love to learn more about it.<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment